Find out if you are at risk of
developing new Cancers
DonorCure has partnered with a genetic diagnostic program offering an analysis of 52 of the most clinically relevant genomic mutations associated with cancer. The Hereditary Cancer test provides patients with the information, education, and most importantly, opportunity to make life-altering changes. This is a simple cheek swab that has no out of pocket cost to you. It is an easy way to find out if your cancer could affect your children and grandchildren and also to prevent the spread of new cancers.
Hereditary Cancer Test Requirements
All Genetic Testing Has No Out Of Pocket Cost
Insurance that applies to the Genetic Tests include: Medicare or PPO.
We do not accept HMO or Medicaid insurance at this time.
Genetic testing does not impact premiums and you will not be billed out of pocket.
We firmly believe that genetic testing benefits health care providers better estimate their patient’s risk of developing cancer. With this in mind, patients and providers will be influenced to perform preventative actions such as:
- Increased Self-examinations i.e clinical and self breast examinations
- Increased thyroid examinations
- Increased colonoscopy frequency
- Risk-reducing prophylactic surgery and/or chemo prevention
- Early and increased prostate cancer screenings
- Consideration of MRI-based screening/technologies
For The Hereditary Cancer Test
Click below to begin your online registration.